Andis 67760 11/2 Nano-Silver Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron

Andis 67760 11/2 Nano-Silver Tourmaline Ceramic Flat IronI bought this flat iron sometime in June 2010, it is now November 2010 and I can't use this flat iron anymore. The coating on the plates have completely worn off and the crazy thing is I only flat iron my hair maybe once every 2 weeks. I had a conair flat iron that I payed about $15 for and it lasted me about 3 years before I had to replace it. Please don't waste your money if you are looking for an iron that will last you a long time. I guess I will just invest in a sedu.

This works great. My daughter paid close to $80 for one not as good. It is lightweight and heats quickly. You wont be sorry, I'm not!

Buy Andis 67760 11/2 Nano-Silver Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron Now

I've had this flat iron now for two months, and it worked great until I started noticing the blue ceramic coating in starting to come off the plates, you can see the silvery shine underneath. I might have a badly made one, but just in case I would not recommend this product it is cheap for a tourmaline ceramic flat iron and I got what I paid for.

Read Best Reviews of Andis 67760 11/2 Nano-Silver Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron Here

I got my iron yesterday and I used it this morning and I love it. I wear my hair feathered and it works great. It almost looks as good as when my hairstylist does it. I recommend it.

Want Andis 67760 11/2 Nano-Silver Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment