BaByliss PRO Nano Titanium - Blue - 1/2" plate Mini & Travel Straightening Iron

BaByliss PRO Nano Titanium - Blue - 1/2' plate Mini & Travel Straightening IronNo problems gliding through my fine hair, and it's much handier than my full-sized flat iron. Heats up quickly, and it's perfectly portable. Has an on-off switch and red LED light, but is not temperature adjustable. It has dual voltage in the sense that when you travel overseas, all you need is an electrical plug adapter, not a full-on electrical converter. I have yet to test this out.

One problem: The iron doesn't stand up very well (like how it does in the picture here). It usually flops sideways on the counter top. I get worried about those metal plates getting too close to the counter top and scorching/melting/burning it. Maybe I'm paranoid, but those plates DO get pretty hot....

great for travel. heats quickly. i live in europe and travel to states alot so great that is 110v to 230v. only down side, not great slidability (is that word?) through the hair. don't know if it's because it's so small (i don't have really long hair) or if it is because of the titanium coating. i have a ceramic babyliss that is over 2 yrs old and hair still glides nicely through it.

Buy BaByliss PRO Nano Titanium - Blue - 1/2" plate Mini & Travel Straightening Iron Now

I'm super happy with the size of the iron and it does a great job. My only disappointment was the fact that it was advertised as having an adjustable LED temperature... not so. I kept going back and forth between a couple of irons and that feature is what sold me on this one, very frustrating. But it wasn't annoying enough to make me return it (I HATE dealing w/ returns!).

If you're looking for adjustable temp, don't be misled! If it doesn't matter to you, this is a great iron!

Read Best Reviews of BaByliss PRO Nano Titanium - Blue - 1/2" plate Mini & Travel Straightening Iron Here

Perfect little flat iron for getting close to your roots and around the edges. While it does not have an adjustable temperature gauge, it does not scortch hair if used properly. I have thick, not course transitioning african american shoulder length hair. Just a quick swipe over my roots and my hair is shiny, silky and straight. I also purchased the 1 inch ultra slim flat iron as well for my ends and styling. Also, a wonderful product as you can adjust the temperature and create silky styles without heat damage and tons of work.

I have recommended this product to all of my co-workers and 4 have now purchased and are loving the results. The claim that this iron straightens from the inside of the hair shaft outward sealing in moisture and creating shiny results is definitely the truth in my opinion. I will never go back to another flat iron ever.

Want BaByliss PRO Nano Titanium - Blue - 1/2" plate Mini & Travel Straightening Iron Discount?

I own a very expensive, salon-quality flat iron. This BaByliss is comparable in how soft and straight it leaves my hair, and for a fraction of the cost and size! You have my solid recommendation on this one.

Save 67% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment