Curling Iron Holder - Hot Iron Holster - Silicone Hair Straightener Holster Hair Dryer Holder For Y

Hot Iron Holster Commercial Curling Iron Holder Silicone StraightenerI like being able to use the holster to pack the iron when still hot. Had used a hot pad mitton to keep my curling iron in before when it was hot. And I like that this holds to my bathroom counter but wish it held to my camper table better. I'm not sure why it won't. If it did I'd give it 5 stars. I would buy it again.

I have been looking for a solution for my hot hair tools for quite some time now. This product fulfills all of my needs! I literally took it out of the box, cleaned my counter, and "stuck" it in place. It has not moved off my vanity since :) I love that it stays in place, yet can be moved very easily! Pull it up and move it. It's just that easy.

I am a mother of 3 (6yrs, 4yrs, 1yr) and seem to always have them hanging out with me while attempting to get ready. I no longer have to worry about someone getting their feet tangled in the cords and pulling my flat iron off the vanity and getting burnt. My worries there are gone! Yay!

I would recommend this product to everyone. I absolutely love it! It has immediate benefits, great/sleek appearance, and very easy to use!

Buy Curling Iron Holder - Hot Iron Holster - Silicone Hair Straightener Holster Hair Dryer Holder For Y Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment