GHD Guardian Shampoo

Ghd Thermodynamics Elevation Shampoo 1000ml Inc PumpEven with shipping, the price for buying in the liter size is worth it. My only issue is that while it says it is a liter size, I have to measure as the bottle actually looks smaller than a liter bottle even though the stated ounces are the same (short squat bottle).

Ghd Elevation Shampoo for normal to fine hair is perfect for my very thick but also fine hair. Creates the perfect amount of volume for a little extra "lift". The shine is incredible also.

I am very satisfied with the product and have it on auto ship from Amazon so I never have to think about running out.

Buy GHD Guardian Shampoo Now

The conditioner and shampoo are nice and don't drag down hair...especially if it's fine hair you're dealing with. Comparable to Bumble & Bumble's body type shampoo and conditioner. The smell of the conditioner could be better...I didn't really care for it. The overall performance of both products was good.

Read Best Reviews of GHD Guardian Shampoo Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment