Herstyler Complete Colorful Kit (Hair Straightener, Mini Flat Iron, Grande Baby Curl)

Herstyler Complete Colorful Kit, PurpleI have owned Herstlyer products before so I knew this package was for me. I primarily wanted it for the Hair Straightener but the price was so low when I bought it ($54 with S&H) that it made more sense to buy all three instead of spending more on just one item.

My last straightener lasted over 3 years which is pretty good considering most other brands last under a year.

My hair has less frizz and breakage than with any other heating element I have used on my hair. It truly is amazing on what it can do. I must say that adding product to your hair before styling is a bad idea. My last iron was permanently discolored from doing so. Plus with the level of heat, you shouldn't need anything for sraightening.

I love the grande baby curl. While I did sustain some burns at first, the more I did it and get used the angles I needed to hold the curler at, I became very good at doing no harm to myself. The extra bonus it that my hair doesn't hold curls very long but with a LITTLE hairpsray, it stays. It curls well but after 2 hours, it has almost all fallen out. Because of that I would spray so much product on it that it would be crunchy but it's what I had to do. I do spray my hair after it is all curled but never before. It will stay in for a day this way. I did curl it without spraying and it stayed in for a good 4 hours but did fall eventually.

Save 85% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment