Conair CS71 Infiniti Pro 1 in. Nano Silver Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron

Conair CS71 Infiniti Pro 1 in. Nano Silver Tourmaline Ceramic Flat IronThis straightener has high enough heat to straighten my moderately wavy shoulder length hair in a timely way. I loved my last Remington ceramic tourmaline with teflon coating, but after about a year its original 430 degree heat was not being reached, as it was taking me 30 minutes to do the job. This gets to 446 degrees, and wow, is it efficient! It takes about 10 minutes now and goes as quickly as my hairdresser's more expensive iron. My hair looks sleek and shiny, and the ends don't appear to be getting damaged. My hair truly looks similar to the woman's on the box! Compared to pricier models, this is a steal!

Save 40% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment