CoCo's Brazilian Hair Keratin Treatment Kit

CoCo's Brazilian Hair Keratin Treatment KitI was soo disaponted after using this product, I have done brazilian treatment before and my hair was straigth for 2 months, unfortunatly I dont know what brand they use that time, I bouth the coco's brazilian treatment expecting the same results and it does not work at all I wish I can have my money back.CoCo's Brazilian Hair Keratin Treatment Kit

Although I felt my hair silkier it did not worked at all on my hair. After stay four long days without wash my hair I was surprised with my wave hair back. I bought the product to have my hair straightened and was very frustrated with results. I wish I could have my money back!CoCo's Brazilian Hair Keratin Treatment Kit

Buy CoCo's Brazilian Hair Keratin Treatment Kit Now

Although I loved the shampoo and conditioner, the treatment did not do anything to my hair. I followed all the instructions, but my hair went back to curly after I washed it. I wonder if I didn't use enough...

Read Best Reviews of CoCo's Brazilian Hair Keratin Treatment Kit Here

I used this....I don't want to slam the product....but it is not for black women. After use my hair felt dry and brittle.

I waited 3 days before the first wash...and my hair looked exactly the same after the first wash...it was like I never placed this product in my hair. I wanted more manegable hair...all I got was good smelling hair for 3 days, and additional breakage. Not much...but noticable. I thought it worked because my hair was bone straight, but I guess I just did a good flat iron.

Want CoCo's Brazilian Hair Keratin Treatment Kit Discount?

I do not have very curly hair and I did not find this product really straightend my hair. What I think it did was condition my hair more than anything else is made if feel softer for about a 2 or 3 weeks.

Save 22% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment