HerStyler Colorful Seasons Ceramic Hair Straightener, 1.5", Green, 1 ea

HerStyler Colorful Seasons Ceramic Hair Straightener, 1.5', Green, 1 eaI was so worried that I would get a cheap knock off when I ordered this product, but I am pleasantly surprised that this item is exactly the same as you would buy at the mall for a WAY different price! I had a her styler for 5 years before I ordered this one and I used it untill it was on its last breath, this product was the exact same thing as what I had except a newer model. I even went to the mall and compared it to what they were selling and there was no difference, even the kiosk lady was surprised! I will never buy one of these at the mall again!

My wife bought one of these at a mall kiosk for considerably more about three years ago. Her sister borrowed it once and accidentally dropped it cracking on of the ceramic plates. While still functional, my wife is a bit obsessive and wanted a replacement. We found this replacement on Amazon for significantly cheaper price. This thing works wonders and for this type of straightener, my wife rates it 5/5.

Buy HerStyler Colorful Seasons Ceramic Hair Straightener, 1.5", Green, 1 ea Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment