Pure Heat G-0141 Wet to Dry Iron Hybrid Drying Iron, 1 3/8"

Pure Heat G-0141 Wet to Dry Iron Hybrid Drying Iron, 1 3/8'I've had this iron for about a week, since I didn't want to post a hasty review. I don't usually straighten my own hair I can never get the back and so I usually go to a salon but for those days when I don't go to the salon I wanted a way to straighten my hair on my own that wasn't so costly. That this is also an eco-friendly iron makes it even better. This iron works but I have to run it over my hair a few times. I start it at a lower heat and slowly dry my hair without drying it. The iron straightens it out enough with minimal damage. To get totally straight hair I go over it each day but it works and I love it. I also love the color green is one of my favorite colors.

i got this product about 3 weeks ago and today i tried to straighten my hair when it was wet. it dried my hair pretty good but when i was done it made my hair really frizzy. it is suppose to be a good product but it made my hair super frizzy. now i dont know what to do buy a new one or keep this straightner.

Buy Pure Heat G-0141 Wet to Dry Iron Hybrid Drying Iron, 1 3/8" Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment