Fantasia Tea Tree Natural Serum Scalp 4 oz.

Fantasia Tea Tree Natural Serum Scalp 4 oz.I luv this stuff the price was not that great but it is a great product will recommend for all natural hairdo

I bought this product for when I had natural hair. The transition from relaxed to natural had my hair ITCHING immensely! This product soothes my head and stops the itch! It's great for braids and other natural styles. The only issue is now I have relaxed hair and because it is wet I can't use it in my hair :( (I could but it would let my new growth curl up) Also the smell is strong, now, I love it, but you may not want such a strong smell. If this is the case then use a little.

If you are natural and have itchy scalp this is a MUST HAVE!

Buy Fantasia Tea Tree Natural Serum Scalp 4 oz. Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment