PhytoSpecific Phytorelaxer

Phytologie Phytospecific Phytorelaxer Index 1Started using this on me and my moms hair,so far there have been good results. My mom uses index 2 and I use index one. We're pleased with it,no shedding or breakage. It's strange, but like a lot of people have said, it leaves your hair with a wonderful sheen. I wish I had used this when I started relaxing my hair. When first relaxing I used Affirm which was good, but lots of shedding once a month. Then after 8 months I switched to Mizani Butter Blends which was good. However I think this might be better. So far I'm pleased,my hair is so healthy now it's amazing. By the way I self relax and this is very easy to use. Some people have complained that the relaxer is hard to wash out, and there's not enought neutralizing shampoo. Well rinse relaxer out with warm water first,do this several times,then use the neutralizing shampoo several times. You will be happy with the results. Sixty bucks is pretty steep, but for great non frizzy healthy hair, Worth It Worth It Worth It.

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to let you know that this is truly a product that delivers. To all the skeptics I will have you know that I was afraid to try this product myself. After months of deliberation, I finally ordered it and was extremely satisfied. I have a mixture of 4a/4b hair. I have many strands of hair that makes it look thick, but my hair is actually soft and cannot tolerate harsh chemicals or excessive heat. I tried index two after allowing my hair to grow out for four months to ensure there was no overlapping with my hair that was relaxed with a lye product. It is really important to follow the directions closely, like not washing a few days before or using a flat iron, which will make the hair follicle more vulnerable. With time this product will make your new growth straighter and straighter as you use it. As a nurse, I would recommend if you are a person with skin sensitivities or allergies I would not order this product or would recommend doing an allergy test days prior. Though this is not a synthetic product, herbs and other things from nature must be used with caution also, because they also can create chemical reactions. I hope this will help somebody.

Buy PhytoSpecific Phytorelaxer Now

This relaxer is very gentle and delicate. It does not get my hair bone straight, but it is effective in relaxing the natural curl enough to make my hair more manageable without the harshness of other box perms!

Read Best Reviews of PhytoSpecific Phytorelaxer Here

I decided to buy this relaxer in Index 2 because I was going from being natural for 3 years to relax. My hair was getting longer and taking longer to do, so it was either cut it shorter or keep the length and relax with the least harsh relaxer I could find. As far as the product I love how it didn't take away all of my texture. I tried to follow all the the instructions, my first time but my hair was like 12 inches at the time so it took some time getting it on. So I did the recommended strand test, Neutralize and rinsed away. Then I did the top half of my hair separate and then the bottom have. I blow dried and flat ironed my hair which was a no no according to the instructions, so the second time I did my touch up I did a rollerset. Overall I like how when my new growth is coming in it doesn't feel weird between the two textures like when I used other relaxers. Plus I know alot more about caring for relaxed hair. It took 1 and 1/2 jar to relax all of my virgin hair. When it was time for touch up to my roots only the 1/2 jar I had left was barely enough. So the next one I'm ordering I will have to use the whole jar. I'm giving it 4 stars only because of the price, it still smells strong, the neutralizer is very drying and the conditioning treatment doesn't do much for my coarse hair texture. It's been 6 months since using this product and I have minimal shedding and breakage. My hair is about 16 inches now even after a trim. This relaxer will leave your hair full of body and it will move effortlessly. My hair isn't silky smooth and easy to comb through because of the texture, so I have to be careful when detangling it. I have the most breakage on wash days. But it is still a great product you won't be disappointed.

Product's I Use

Hair One Cleansing Conditioner Olive Oil for dry hair for 4 weeks

Clarify with ORS Olive Oil Aloe Shampoo once a month

Wave Noveau to Moisturize

Coconut Oil and/or Shea Mixture to Seal

Ic Fantasia as heat protectant with Sedu Flat Iron

I do Rollerset's most of the time using Kinky Curly Knot today

Also use Kinky Curly Knot today to detangle and leave in

Giovanni Leave in to detangle also and leave in it's a cheap but good brand

I use Giovanni Smooth As Silk Conditioner After my relaxer to restore the moisture

I use Giovanni smooth as silk as my moisturizing conditioner once a week

ORS Olive Oil Replenishing Professional Conditioner

Want PhytoSpecific Phytorelaxer Discount?

I've had this relaxer done professionally in a salon a few times and I love it! It cost me $100, but it is great!. I have coarse, thick, kinky long relaxed hair. My roots stayed staight for a long time, even through sweating and working out! Usually relaxers don't last on me. My stylist said that it is the most "natural" relaxer, meaning is has very little to no chemicals in it, mostly plant extracts, which is why they charge so much. It's expensive, but if you can afford it you will love it! If silky hair is your goal, then this is it!!!

Save 16% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment