Cortex International Platinum Collection 2 Inch Flat Iron

Cortex International Platinum Collection 2 Inch Flat IronI love cortex hair straighteners. I had one for years that I bought from the mall (yes I fell for the high prices since I was unaware you could get them much cheaper online! lol). I had a 1 inch one that I loved but unfortunately it broke due to me dropping it way too much! I have REALLY thick, long hair and typical straighteners would no joke take me an hour to do my whole hair. This straightener cut the time in half or even shorter. I was skeptical to buy one since I had only seen one review and it was a bad one. I noticed that there wasn't just one company that was authorized to sell this item. I basically took my chances with one of the other companies that wasn't mentioned in the bad review and bought this straightener. I was worried it was going to be a fake. Item came and I'm thrilled! It looks perfect! It works perfect! And now that I have a 2 inch straightener I can be done even faster! If you want a REAL cortex straightener with no flaws, order from True Colors Co. or one of the other companies that wasn't reviewed as selling "fakes". You won't regret it!

I purchased this to replace my existing Cortex flat iron, which I have had for years and swear by. To my surprise, the iron that I received was a cheap knockoff. It was metal with a super thin ceramic coating, NOT solid ceramic. When I inspected it I could tell that the plates were not the same quality as my current iron, and then I found two chips at the corners and was able to see just how poorly it was constructed. The faux ceramic coating can't be more that a millimeter or two thick. The seller (Pro Salon Beauty) did allow me to return it, but they subtracted $10 from my refund for their shipping costs and it cost me $12 to send it back. So I end up paying $22 for nothing all because I was sent a damaged knockoff product.

I went back to the distributor that I bought my original iron from and and finally got a REAL solid ceramic Cortex. I told him about my awful online experience and he told me that it was bogus and the platinum line Cortex irons are supposed to be solid. All in all I am very disappointed. If you just want a cheap flat iron and don't really care about the materials, then go ahead and buy this. If you do care about what you use on your hair, then save yourself from throwing away your money.

Buy Cortex International Platinum Collection 2 Inch Flat Iron Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment