Hot Tools KIS Nano Ceramic Salon Flat Iron

HOT TOOLS HTKIS1 Nano Ceramic Flat Iron, Black, 1 InchThis flat iron worked well when before it stopped turning on. I didn't think I would have a problem with it since it was hot tools.

I love this flat iron. I had another brand, which lasted for years. I was a little nervous on whether I could find a product that could compete with the Old Faithful. Thank goodness, I took action and bought the HTKIS1. My hair looks great after i flat iron. The 450 temp really made a difference on controling my thik hair. The ability to make curls and waves is a plus!

Buy Hot Tools KIS Nano Ceramic Salon Flat Iron Now

I had it for three months and used it alot and it stopped working. Then 1 got a new one and I used it for about 7 months and it fried my hair.

Read Best Reviews of Hot Tools KIS Nano Ceramic Salon Flat Iron Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment