Royale E038 Classic 1.5 Inch Black Flat Iron

Royale E038 Classic 1.5 Inch Black Flat IronHad a salon purchased flat iron. While shopping at Nordstrom Mall in downtown Chicago, got cornered by a kiosk vendor saying they had the greatest flat iron. took the bait, hook line and sinker, but it seemed to work better than the one I had, so what the heck. Old one went in a drawer for emergency emrgency happened, 5 years later I dropped the Royale one on the granite floor, it broke. Took out old one it was awful, didn't work nearly as well, hated it, but I threw the broken one away so didn't know what kind it was. Called Nordstrom Mall to find out the name of the kiosk that sold flat irons, found out it was Royale. I paid $125 at the mall 5 yeras ago, this one is a little smaller, but works just as great and was half the price here on Amazon. Don't know why it works better, it just does will NEVER buy another brand.

i like this iron better than my chi iron. it leaves my hair soft and my friends noticed the difference.

Jessica Borges

Buy Royale E038 Classic 1.5 Inch Black Flat Iron Now

I was so excited to get this only to plug it in and...nothing. All the lights go on and it looks like its going to work BUT it doesn't heat up. I am bummed. Returned it.

Read Best Reviews of Royale E038 Classic 1.5 Inch Black Flat Iron Here

The description says it is 1.5 inch, but the heated part is only 1 inch. I ordered the black one, but the company was out so they upgraded me to the butterfly design at no extra charge. I think the Royale it is as good as the Chi that I replaced with this one. I use it everyday and am on my third flat iron in ten years I think.

Want Royale E038 Classic 1.5 Inch Black Flat Iron Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment