Bellezza by Cortex VariTemp to 450F Lumino Purple Zebra Styling Flat Iron/Hair Straightener-Dual Vo

Bellezza by Cortex VariTemp to 450F Lumino Purple Zebra Styling Flat Iron/Hair Straightener-Dual Voltage-with 1.25-inch 100% Ceramic Floating PlatesI use on my daughters hair which is pretty thick but not super curly, just kind of wavy and it works well

This is a good straightener and I would buy it again. It leaves my and my daughter's hair strait and silky and heats up fast. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because I did fry my hair a little using it on the highest heat setting (450 degrees). No big deal and it's my fault, not the straighteners, but just be aware that it can happen. Also wish it had an automatic timer to turn off by itself. But, like I said, I am happy with it and would buy it again.

Buy Bellezza by Cortex VariTemp to 450F Lumino Purple Zebra Styling Flat Iron/Hair Straightener-Dual Vo Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment