Herstyler White Diamond

Herstyler White DiamondSo my wife's real one I paid $300 for died after 4 years. No way was I spending $300 for a new one so I found one on Amazon for $40 figuring they dropped in price online since 4 years ago. Well. This is not real. The plates are small, they're risen, they pull hair, the screws are metal screws not those black triangle screws like on the real one, I sent it back right away. Those who love this product obviously don't know what the real ones feel and look like and therefore because this is a hair straightner, it will work to some extent. However it won't give you results the real one gives you and will probably break in less than a month. I question the plates being even metal, let alone tourmaline or titanium, I bet its synthesized metal created in a lab somewhere in china. How there are 17 left right now is beyond me. All that says to me is if they had 100 then 83 people who never had a herstlyer before just got ripped off and if they end up hating their herstyler now I feel bad for the negative comments the real company would get because some people are just blind to fake products like this. I contacted amazon and they've removed the one I purchased already, I'd assume this one would be next but with so many listings they may not get to this one. Just try not to be one of the next 17 people from the 17 left that get ripped off. If you want to spend $40 on one then go to WalMart and by their brand styler, unless you love the look of this one, then buy this one cause that's all your $40 will end up going to is the look of the rhinestones and maybe the cord for the plug, at least that part was real. Fakers go home. I'll take my chances on the real one for $300. I now see why its $300...

0 comments:

Post a Comment