New Le Angelique 1" Turbo Red Leopard Dual Voltage Tourmaline Ceramic Ionic Flat Iron / Hair Straig

New Le Angelique 1' Turbo Red Leopard Dual Voltage Tourmaline Ceramic Ionic Flat Iron / Hair StraightenerI have previously owned a Herstyler until the cord broke on me. After reviewing the Angelique hearing that it was supposedly better then the herstyler and the very popular CHI, I decided to try it. I was very disappointed the first time I used it. Yeah my hair got straight, but it was still thick and fluffy and felt coarse like. The angelique also pulled on my hair. This product also does not allow you to adjust the temperature. I would recommend the herstyler over this product. The Herstyler would always leave my hair pin straight, shiny and smooth. My hair is thick, wavy and slightly frizzy. I have also been dying my hair for years and the herstyler keeps it looking healthy. The herstyler also allows you to adjust the temperature for finer hair. I will warn you though that it does not last forever, but I totally agree it is worth buying over again. Do NOT however purchase this product at the mall. You can find it online for more than 50% off of what they will try to charge you at a kiosk.

and was a little disappointed as I needed it for an extended trip overseas. I found a much better iron, less expensive and dual voltage at Marshalls. They actually carry good name brand irons like Biosilk/Farouk, Cortex, Fahrenheight and most all of these are dual voltage and ceramic tourmaline.

Buy New Le Angelique 1" Turbo Red Leopard Dual Voltage Tourmaline Ceramic Ionic Flat Iron / Hair Straig Now

product is pretty good..wasnt crazy about it at first like i thought id be, but after using it a few times it started to heat up faster n hotter so now i love it!

Read Best Reviews of New Le Angelique 1" Turbo Red Leopard Dual Voltage Tourmaline Ceramic Ionic Flat Iron / Hair Straig Here

At first I was very pleased with the iron. It straightened my hair very nicely. The only reason I am unhappy now, is because after only two months of use, it stopped working. It just turned off one time and its been OFF since. The "warranty"??? yeah right. what warranty? I e-mailed the main website.... nothing. Couldn't return it so now it's just gathering dust somewhere in my closet. I wouldnt buy it again........maybe if it was free.

Want New Le Angelique 1" Turbo Red Leopard Dual Voltage Tourmaline Ceramic Ionic Flat Iron / Hair Straig Discount?

I used to have the Le Angelique 1 1/2" Pro and I loved it. I've never had a straightener that worked better. Unfortunately for me, I dropped it rather violently, and chipped the ceramic plates. So I bought a new one, and I apparently ordered the wrong one. It turned out to be the 1" Turbo and to be honest I'm not as fond of this one as I was of the Pro. It doesn't have a heat adjustment and goes straight for the really high temperature, and I have rather fine hair so, that doesn't always go well.

On the other hand, this straightener heats remarkably fast when compared with others. It doesn't make your hair frizz, like many that I've tried. And if you have really thick hair, like my mothers, this is certainly a perfect straightener for you because you probably will not need to lower heat settings that I do.

I LOVED my Pro, but the Turbo is just okay when compared.

Save 84% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment