Panasonic Nano-e Nano Care Hair Dryer EH-NA94-W White | AC100V 50/60Hz (Japan Model)

Panasonic Nano-e Nano Care Hair Dryer EH-NA94-W White | AC100V 50/60HzIt fixed several problems about my hair, and really thank you~

I will buy mor for my friends and tell them

I ordered this hair dryer from AOYAMA & CO on June 26th, 2012. The 1-3 business day shipping costs me 34.99 USD to send it from Japan. Although a bit expensive, I received it on June 29th, 2012 (3 business days in deed)and is truly amazing to dry my hair when I switched to the Hot & Cold mode (the model uses 100V so I don't have to use an an extra adapter to use it in the US). Thank you for this great product and fast delivery, I would definitely recommend this seller to anyone looking for Japanese products.

Buy Panasonic Nano-e Nano Care Hair Dryer EH-NA94-W White | AC100V 50/60Hz (Japan Model) Now

I really like this hair dryer. Using it for a week, I felt my hair less frizzy. The price is a little high, so I do have an even higher expectation on this little white dryer.

Read Best Reviews of Panasonic Nano-e Nano Care Hair Dryer EH-NA94-W White | AC100V 50/60Hz (Japan Model) Here

I just received my item today as I notice this hair dryer comes with the sound which i'm a little disappointed with no warrently card as well.. but yet to try it out i just on n test it's was good

Want Panasonic Nano-e Nano Care Hair Dryer EH-NA94-W White | AC100V 50/60Hz (Japan Model) Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment