Infiniti by Conair YOU Root Boost 1/2 inch Styler

Infiniti by Conair YOU Root Boost 1/2 inch StylerI have straight hair, shoulder length. My hair will lay flat on my head but I hate that. I like a little lift and this does wonders and lasts into the next day, so you don't even need to do it again unless you shampoo.

just make sure to do the partings the way it says to do them..thin slices just below your natural part..It is a very fine crimp. Lower down I will even ad more crimps down the hairshaft to add more volumn. It only takes a small amount of practice, so if your good with a curling iron or any other styling tools, you'll be a pro at this..EASY!!!!!!

Didn't know if I wanted to spend the money to "just try it". Glad I did. Did all my hair. Took some 15 min. to do the whole head. But it heats up very fast and is very hot, so just use it a few seconds on each divided strand. The 2nd degree choice on the iron, is hot enough with out burning my hair.

Wow! Full head of hair. Will last till the next washing. I do use the spray "Thicker Fuller Hair" on the roots first. Wait till it dries a bit. (Gets too hot being it's next to your scalp)

Will always use this iron from now on. I use the regular curling iron also, after crimping, to direct my hair. I would recommend it. I am buying a few for Christmas gifts. Will see what they think.

Buy Infiniti by Conair YOU Root Boost 1/2 inch Styler Now

Follow how they tell ya, and its really that easy to get the volume. You'll be surprised at what you can create....crimp a couple chunks on the outside of your hair and you'll look like you have feathers in your hair!

Read Best Reviews of Infiniti by Conair YOU Root Boost 1/2 inch Styler Here

The crimps show through and look so, so bad. I want more body but either the crimps show or to be able to hide them, you have to start it halfway down your head (I want body at the top of my head, not by my ears). Maybe it works for other hair types, but for those with fine hair like mine, it just doesn't work.

Want Infiniti by Conair YOU Root Boost 1/2 inch Styler Discount?

Love this product! It gives my hair volume throughout the day. Would definitely recommend that you do not ever use the highest setting though, it is way too hot for anyone's hair.

Save 39% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment