Vidal Sasson VS433C Tangle-Free Hot Air Brush Styler and Dryer, 1 Inch

Vidal Sasson VS433C Tangle-Free Hot Air Brush Styler and Dryer, 1 InchI stick with something when it works, and this styling wand does that. My hair's kinda funny--it has a mind of its own, but it cooperates nicely with Vidal. I found the prior model of this hot air brush almost a decade ago and have been using them ever since.

I used the brush while my hair was short, and I use it still now that it's long. My hair is rather coarse and is a mix of curly and straight with lots of cowlicks. I've gotten so many compliments on my hair, the brush must be doing something right! It's good for smoothing down the frizzies and getting all the ends going in the right direction after a shampoo, and it's good for touch-ups in between. And is so much easier than hot curlers or the blow-dryer/roll brush combination method.

Usually I allow my hair to air dry until it's just damp and then finish it with the hot air brush, but in a hurry, I blow it nearly dry and then use the brush. With just a trace of dampness, my hair responds beautifully--it just gives up and behaves itself like an obedient child. If I could I'd post a before-and-after picture here to show the marked difference this styler makes.

The last time I walked into the beauty salon for a trim, my hairdresser looked up and exclaimed, "My god, look at you! You're beautiful--your hair is just glorious!" I had washed and styled it just before my appointment.

When my local merchant stopped selling Vidal Sasson's Tangle-Free Hot Air Brush, I panicked and bought four more from Amazon just to have on hand in case the product was discontinued!

I keep one in my suitcase, on in our camper and one in each bathroom. Can't recommend it highly enough!

I've been buying this hot air brush for about 5 years. Easy to use and adds a lot of bounce to your hair. Eliminates the need for a blow dryer in one hand and a brush in the other. Only criticism is that if you don't clean out the air intake area(at the bottom of the handle) with a toothpick every couple of months the unit will overheat and the motor fails. Keep both intake areas clean and it will last a long time.

Buy Vidal Sasson VS433C Tangle-Free Hot Air Brush Styler and Dryer, 1 Inch Now

I was looking for a reasonable Hot Air brush curling iron type product. This was reasonable and really works. I can get my hair in shape in under 10 minutes. Unlike many others my hair doesnt get stuck in it either. Also, because it is not a iron, but does curl it doesnt dry out the hair the way irons can.

Read Best Reviews of Vidal Sasson VS433C Tangle-Free Hot Air Brush Styler and Dryer, 1 Inch Here

This is the best for styling my hair. I have never found anything that works better. I have owned 4 and will be buying more... more because they over heat and shut down or won't restart after turning off until it cools down. This one BIG flaw is very aggravating. So now I have two. When one won't work, I just use the other one. I have searched for years for another brand built like this one...the same size barrel...the rubber teeth spaced wide apart...but no luck. The first one I bought eons ago worked fine for many years...when it started acting up (not restarting) I threw it out and bought a new one. That was a mistake. All the others I have bought since have had this problem within months...and the last one turns itself off after about ten minutes.

Want Vidal Sasson VS433C Tangle-Free Hot Air Brush Styler and Dryer, 1 Inch Discount?

Small fan that is built into handle blows heated air out of roller holes, does dry hair much quicker to help speed up styling time. Release button on roller also is nice. Con: Thought it had a smaller diameter barrel when I ordered it, but was able to take barrel off of older one and switch it to this handle, WORKS GREAT!!!!!!!!

Save 25% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment