GHD Classic 1" Styler

GHD Classic 1' StylerI bought the GHD dark IV styler from Amazon.com. they had it shipped by a company called VBS beauty. the product is breaking my wifes hair as it is straightening it. Wrote VBS beauty for a return. they will not take it back since we opened the product. they will not respond to any further emails from me. Called GHD who says Amazon nor VBS is an authorized seller of their product so i cannot return it to them.

I am out $300 by trusting Amazon.com.

Moe J.

Just like the other reviewer, I am not surprised to see a bad review about GHD. A lot of the GHD irons sold on this website and others are fake reproductions sold as the real thing, and even if they were real such as the ones sold on , the warrantee is not valid because they are not authorized distributors. Luckily for us, we can now purchase the GHD Styler directly from its official website (I guess they finally realized there are too many fake GHD out in the market) so stop wasting your money on these fake GHD imitations and get the real deal. GHD is the best flat iron out there. It is used by the 'real' professionals everywhere in the world, not these fake A$$ corner store salons. Even when I traveled to Europe, most high end salons I visited used GHD. Plus GHD has dual voltage, in other words, you can take it around the worldno problema. By the way, if your hair is breaking perhaps you should reconsider how often you flat iron your hair and the types of products that you use. I personally only flat iron it once, maybe twice a week (1st upon washing my hair and later on in the week as a touch-up).These tools are not meant for everyday use; just like with anything else in life, too much of a good thing can turn out not to be so good in the end...or something like that... The point is you need to take better care of your hair. I personally like to use the Biolage brand. You can also get a good deep conditioner such as Baba de Caracol or Alter Ego Garlic (dominican & italian deep conditioners respectively) and a good blowdryer such as Turbo. I also like Chi but they break within 6-12 months so don't waste your money there. To style your hair use CHI Infusion or Moroccan Oil 9it's a dry oil, not actually oily) and there you have it! Instead of styling your hair everyday, wrap it at night and it will be as good as new the next day. Now Go to to get the real deal. Do not settle for anything less... GHD Is the realest well you get the point :-)

Buy GHD Classic 1" Styler Now

I am a cosmetologist and this is the best iron I have ever used by far. It is so surprising for me to see a bad review that's why I had to leave a comment. And if anyone's hair is breaking you cannot blame it exclusively on an iron. There can be so many reasons for breakage and some hair just simply can't take heat tools.

Read Best Reviews of GHD Classic 1" Styler Here

I have gone through so many hair straighteners that only last a few months I have owned this brand for almost three years. The only reason I had to replace it was because my puppy chewed through the cord. This straighter will last forever and works so great to either straighten or curl your hair. Has an automatic shut off so you can't leave it on and heats up in about 30 seconds. I will never buy another brand!

Want GHD Classic 1" Styler Discount?

This has become my favorite flat iron yet. Heats up very quickly, gets the job done and is very lightweight. Worth the price!

Save 35% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment