ISO BEAUTY INTERNATIONAL PINK CERAMIC SUNSHINE GIRL 1.5" FLAT IRON TEMP CONTROL

ISO BEAUTY INTERNATIONAL PINK CERAMIC SUNSHINE GIRL 1.5' FLAT IRON TEMP CONTROLI LOOOOOOVE my flat iron! it works soooooo well and i love the color! heats up super fast and straightens well leaving my hair super straight with a silky feeling (and my hair is super curly and frizzy)!

I've not been able to find out if the seller of this product is an authorized ISO Beauty retailer. I am assuming they are not and if ISO Beauty products are not purchased by a ISO Beauty retailer the warranty is not valid. Even if it WAS valid-you have to pay ISO $30 for shipping the product to them to get fixed/replaced.. might as well just buy another one.

The actual product that I bought from an authorized retailer is fantastic. I've had it for over 7 years and if it were for me dropping it and breaking the ceramic it would still be working as if the day I bought it.

Buy ISO BEAUTY INTERNATIONAL PINK CERAMIC SUNSHINE GIRL 1.5" FLAT IRON TEMP CONTROL Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment