Laila Ali 2-in-1 Ceramic Styler

Laila Ali LAIR1603 2-in-1 Ceramic Styler, Purple and GoldThis is a wonderful tool. Soft Sheen use to have a similar unit ( made by Conair) and it was my fav. It went out on me and they no longer make it so I've searched high low for this all in one tool that would allow me to flat iron and/or curl my hair. I wanted the unit to have various temp setting options and to grip the hair pretty good. I've tried other replacement options and the hair just slides through. Not good. I love this unit because it can get close to the roots for those who a natural. I like the design of the unit and the ease of it. I hope they keep it around for a long time.

Doesn't get my hair quite as smooth as other flat irons. Curling is a bit tricky if you don't eant burnt fingertips.

Buy Laila Ali 2-in-1 Ceramic Styler Now

I ordered this flat iron simply because I needed a new one. The first time I used it, I was HOOKED! As a woman with natural hair, it straightened my hair to the point where I thought I had gone to the salon. I love this product!!!!!

Read Best Reviews of Laila Ali 2-in-1 Ceramic Styler Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment