T3 Tourmaline-Hairart 1-3/4 inch wide T3 Wet-to Dry Iron (83922)

T3 Tourmaline-Hairart 1-3/4 inch wide T3 Wet-to Dry IronI don't ever write reviews, but I had to here! I have used many flat irons over the years, this one is the absolute best. A friend loaned me hers and I had to have one. A good thing after reading the many reviews here, they would have probably scared me off. I have very thin hair, but soooo much of it that it looks really thick. It is VERY wavy, without being curly at all, so I have to either flat iron it or curl it or it won't look done. Curling is a bad idea, for not only is it very drying but it doesn't hold very well in my hair, falling to waves again in less than an hour (even in the winter). Flat Ironing works much better.

Okay, so I know the routine of patience, pull the flat iron slowly, use a heat protecting pretreatment, and all that, but with other irons (including a Chi), they just didn't make it look like my stylist makes it look. Which I knew meant that it had to be the iron, for I was using the same products that she was. Her flat iron runs about $600, great for her in her line of work, much too costly for my budget, there just simply has to be a better solution than that.

By the way, my stylist said, "NEVER EVER put any hot styling tool to your hair unless it is absolutely positively dry, or you will ruin your hair over time, causing it to break and split, so I always either use a blow dryer or let my hair air dry (often overnight) before using a hot iron on it.

Finally an iron that gets warm enough that if done slowly like you're supposed to, only takes one swipe over the hair, to straighten it. Even my stylist has to make two or three swipes! Better yet, it holds real well in the high humid temperatures found in the St Louis Metro area and this is the warmest summer on record.

All that said, I love the iron, its cord is long enough that I don't have to stand on top of the outlet, the outside doesn't get so hot that I can't touch it, it doesn't catch my hair and break it off at the plate edges. It makes my hair feel silky smooth and everyone comments on how healthy my hair looks. All of that with using a tool that heats to 410 degrees, wow! I am thrilled! Enough Said! My T3 Tourmaline Model 83922, will be my last flat iron ever!

I have been using a T3 for about 6 months now with no problems to the unit or my hair. It heats up VERY quickly, so I don't need to leave it on for any length of time at all before actually using it, plugging it in just a minute or two before use. I would think with any unit that gets this hot, you might experience trouble over time with it burning itself out if left on for extended periods of time. Not to mention the damage it might do to your bathroom counter. No need here, it really does heat up quickly.

Welcome to the world of wonderful comments on your hair, and enjoy your new T3 Tourmaline,

Terri

This is my second T3 Tourmaline-Hairart 1-3/4 inch wide T3 Wet-to Dry Iron . My first one I bought 8 yrs ago. It has been a great investment. is worth every penny. my hair is thin curly and freeze very easy. This T-3 leaves my hair just amazing , looking healthy soft and nice. I recommend this to anyone with any type of hair. In any climate. Also I was very scare to purchase a $100.00 item "Used-like -new" but they were right is like new. It was new to me. It didn't even look like it was ever used. I am very happy with my purchase, it was my very 1st with amazon and I'm looking forward to many more.

Thank you

Buy T3 Tourmaline-Hairart 1-3/4 inch wide T3 Wet-to Dry Iron (83922) Now

Love this, it doesn't grab my hair, and made my hair so soft. love it.

Read Best Reviews of T3 Tourmaline-Hairart 1-3/4 inch wide T3 Wet-to Dry Iron (83922) Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment