Ion Straightening Shampoo

Ion Straightening ShampooI adore this shampoo and conditioner. I have hair that feels and looks like straw if I don't use Ion, no matter what other brand I try and I feel like I have tried them all! With Ion , my hair is soft and silky without being weighed down and full of volume.

I used to live in England and could buy it online. Now I live in Australia and this is the only place I can find it but they won't deliver to me!!!!! I had half a bottle left and last year put it away to keep as a treat but this week I used it and after months of straw on my head I have soft , silky hair again. PLEASE SOMEONE , help me. Can anyone ship this magic stuff to me ? If I'm willing to pay for shipment I don't understand what the problem is. HELP!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

0 comments:

Post a Comment