Travel Smart By Conair Adapter/Converter Combo with Surge Protection

Travel Smart By Conair Adapter/Converter Combo with Surge ProtectionUpon receiving the product, I first verified that it worked in the U.S. without the converter enabled as a simple pass-through adapter. Once it passed this simple test, I gave it to my girlfriend who successfully used the converter in Hong Kong to step down the voltage at her hotel and at the airport. In addition, her roommate at the hotel was from Beijing, China and was also able to use the device to charge her phone and use her laptop.

The adapter itself is made of plastic, so it's as durable as plastic can be. The knobs that slide along the side lock in place once you've fully extended the prongs. It's a little bulky compared to other adapters, but that's because it contains several mechanisms for various prongs and the voltage converter circuitry. It also holds the input plug very snug, and the output plug also feels like a sturdy connection to the wall outlet.

product worked like it was supposed to. I traveled to a few different countries and it worked in all of them. (Spain, England, Ireland) Very convenient to have an adaptor/convertor all in one!

Buy Travel Smart By Conair Adapter/Converter Combo with Surge Protection Now

I used it during a recent trip to Australia and the converter worked fine. But the converter is kind of flimsy and I had a tough time keeping it plugged in.

Read Best Reviews of Travel Smart By Conair Adapter/Converter Combo with Surge Protection Here

The converter part didn't work at all. There was no way to test it before I left for Italy. In Italy I tried to use it and it did NOT work as an converter and killed my straightener. It did work as an adapter but there are much cheaper and lighter adapters.

Want Travel Smart By Conair Adapter/Converter Combo with Surge Protection Discount?

The unit is easy to use. It worked perfectly for my laptop. I did notice that for the camera charger, in the converter mode my charger became hot quickly so I could only charge for a few minutes at a time. And for my curling iron, the converter mode barely heated the iron while the adapator mode over-heated.

Save 50% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment