Farouk Biosilk BST1001 1" Ergonomic Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron

Farouk Biosilk BST1001 1' Ergonomic Tourmaline Ceramic Flat IronPurchased this after debating on rather to get this one or the CHI. Since it was made by Farouk the makers of the CHI iron, I had confidence that this product would be just as good as it's higher priced counterpart, which it is. What really sold me in this product is that this product has temperture controls, which was important to me. My hair has been a little sensitive at times and I want to control the degree of heat that my hair is exposed to.

The true test for me came after washing and blow drying my hair. This product has straightened my hair better than any other flat iron that I have previously purchased.

It iron would be good on all hair types. I'm an african american woman and am very satisfied on how well it has worked on my hair.

I think for the money, you can't get a better straightener. My initial thought on buying the Biosilk brand was that it would be comprable to the CHI, being that both are made by Farouk. I would definetly say that it is not the same caliber as the CHI, but, for the money, is a great deal!

Buy Farouk Biosilk BST1001 1" Ergonomic Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron Now

I bought this item a few weeks ago and am amazed at what it can do for my hair! I watched short clips on utube to help me figure out what to do with it and it is amazing! Curls will stay in my hair after I brush through them! and the curls last the night! My hair won't curl with a regular curling iron so this is a great tool!

Read Best Reviews of Farouk Biosilk BST1001 1" Ergonomic Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron Here

This flat iron is awesome! It never "bites" my hair at the ends like most flat irons do, my hair slides through it very smoothly. It also gets really hot so your hair becomes perfectly straight and very shiny after using it. Another great feature is how quickly it heats up, in just a minute or two. I spoke to someone who works at a beauty supplier and she said that this iron is made by the same company that makes the CHI flat irons which are supposed to be the best and are the ones most hairstylists use. The difference with the Biosilk is that it is more user friendly and you don't have to be a stylist to be able to handle it. Other than that it is supposed to be exactly the same.

Want Farouk Biosilk BST1001 1" Ergonomic Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron Discount?

If you like CHI irons, you'll be satisfied with this one. I found it much more affordable than the CHI, but delivers the same quality.

Save 68% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment