NEW Corioliss Pro Fix Pink Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron / Hair Straightener 1" with a FREE travel b

NEW Corioliss Pro Fix Pink Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron / Hair Straightener 1' with a FREE travel bagI bought this based on a you tube vid that i saw (styling vid).

Love this flat iron, i cant wait for my hair to grow out enough to really be able to enjoy it.

the hair slides thru it easily and it does not burn your hair plus its reall

y a cute color. Originally i found it on a Canadian site but then found it on Amazon alot cheaper..

highly recommend.

There was no free travel bag included in this shipment. The only reason I decided to purchase this specific one is because I wanted to have the free travel bag & because I travel a lot & needed it before I went on my upcoming trip. Not only did the flat iron not come with some travel bag but it did not look like it was new. It was not in bad condition but def. could not be new. Shipping came sooner than expected.

Buy NEW Corioliss Pro Fix Pink Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron / Hair Straightener 1" with a FREE travel b Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment