NEXXUS ProMend Straightening Lotion, 3.2 Fluid Ounce

NEXXUS ProMend Straightening Lotion, 3.2 Fluid OunceThe use of Nexxus ProMend Straightening Lotion has improved my hair quality. My split breaking ends seemed to have been mended with the first use of this product. My hair is thick and course and this particular lotion has straighten my hair without the use of heat. No more splitting, brittle un-manageable hair. YES! I love Nexxus products.

On the box, the product will claim that it will leave your hair looking like you got a fresh haircutthat's a bit of an exxageration. But it sorta does help the look of split ends, as long as they're not SUPER bad. I have thin, wavy, fine hair, which I straighten most every day, and I use this product before I blow dry, and when I'm done, I hardly have to straighten my hair. It keeps my hair straight all day. I also love the scent.

Buy NEXXUS ProMend Straightening Lotion, 3.2 Fluid Ounce Now

I love this product by Nexxus. It is lightweight which I love because I have fine hair. I use it everytime I blow dry my hair and it looks like I just walked out of salon!

Read Best Reviews of NEXXUS ProMend Straightening Lotion, 3.2 Fluid Ounce Here

I have very thick curly hair and this product definitely helps with the mess. Wish I would've found it sooner!

Want NEXXUS ProMend Straightening Lotion, 3.2 Fluid Ounce Discount?

This stuff sucksss, I had used the product the other day and all it did is drid and destroy my hair. Im african and american with relaxed healthy hair by the way or did have healthy hair it went to soft to rough , and it completely damaged my ends. I don't know how it would work for others but it destroyed my hair after blow drying and straighting it.

Save 50% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment