Oster Professional AZTEQ-11 Ajustable Magnetic Motor Clipper 11 Piece Hair Kit

Oster Professional AZTEQ-11 Ajustable Magnetic Motor Clipper 11 Piece Hair KitTimely delivery. Like the looks. comfortable in my hands. Cuts great. And much, much quieter than other clippers I've bought. Wish it came with a carrying case though. Nevertheless, I'm absolutely pleased I purchased this model.

This hair clipper is well built and a steal at such a low price. I highly recommend this clipper for anyone who is looking to save some money and cut hair at home. Again, an excellent product and a real value.

Buy Oster Professional AZTEQ-11 Ajustable Magnetic Motor Clipper 11 Piece Hair Kit Now

I have been cutting my hair/beard for 13 years with one preferred discontinued model of Oster clippers. I couldn't find this model anymore, so I tried the AZTEQ clippers and I am fairly disappointed with it. While it did cut, the blade did not have enough back and forth travel so it tended to pull instead of cut my hair, unless I cut extremely slow. Even with adjusting the side screw knob, I could not get the clippers to cut well enough. I do not recommend this product. I wound up buying the fast feed Oster clippers and I am happy with the ease it cuts hair.

Read Best Reviews of Oster Professional AZTEQ-11 Ajustable Magnetic Motor Clipper 11 Piece Hair Kit Here

I initially posted the following as a comment to another review but it seemed likely to languish there forever unread. I was surprised to find that I could still post a review of my own despite having bought this device 5 years ago so here it is .... I hope you will pardon the duplication.

Shortly after I bought the Oster AZTEQ-11 I started having trouble with this device pulling my hair instead of cutting it, but since then I have found out what I need to do to make it work flawlessly. I hope you can do the same.

First you need to make sure the clippers are clean and well oiled before you use them. Hair will cause the blades to slow and can even bring them to a stop. The unit doesn't go silent regardless of how much or little the blade is moving and it's not obvious if/when the blade is stopped because the "equal and opposite reaction" causes the handle of the clippers to move when the blades are stuck together. All this adds up to one thing ... the first indication you have that there is a problem is usually the unit trying to pull one of your hairs out instead of cutting it. Be sure to check in between the two blades as tiny fragments can build up there that can't be seen unless you pry the two blades apart. You need the blades to be clean before you apply the oil.

The oil is also very important ... don't use the oil that comes with the clippers. Get a larger bottle so you won't have to worry about running out and be sure to apply it generously. The easier it is for the blade to move the lower the chance you'll feel like a plucked chicken by the time you're done.

If you are cutting thick hair or there is a lot of it you should also stop periodically and brush off the clippers to make sure they stay clear of cut hair and the blade stays in motion.

The last thing you should do is make sure the hair you're cutting is wet. The directions indicate that when cutting with this device the hair should be damp. I'm not sure exactly how wet hair can be and still be considered damp but I have a thick beard of thick hair which I trim no more than once ever 2-4 weeks. I generally splash my face so that my face and beard are dripping wet. I dry my face and pat my beard so I don't have water dripping down my chest. I make sure that my beard does not contain water that could drip out by running my fingers through it briskly. This leaves me with each hair wet enough to be cut but not wet enough to damage the clippers.

If you are having the problem I did you could simply buy another, more powerful set of clippers but if you follow my advice you may not have to. Trimming my beard is not easy but I do so now with no trouble and I'm still using the blade that came with the clippers when I bought them in 2008. 4 of the teeth on the blade have broken off but the blade still cuts well enough so long as I treat it right.

Ciao for now. :-)

Want Oster Professional AZTEQ-11 Ajustable Magnetic Motor Clipper 11 Piece Hair Kit Discount?

I found these clippers worked very well and recommend them to others. They are fine enough to trim a beard, or give a haircut.

Save 14% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment