FHI "PINK" Flat Iron

FHI 'PINK' Flat IronHere it is a great product at a good price--

I have owned 3 chi's in 7 years, each just stopped working a little after 2 years of purchase, ok so chi is awsome right that's why I bought 3. lol -but come on ask anyone and they'll all say theirs broke too-Time to get a new brandOn the hunt, found this one made by FHI, an upper end product I bought it, but price was low so I was doubtfulonce I put this bad thing to workresults we better than my chi, silky-shiny-can't keep ur hands off hairand it lasts all day-no touch upsa week after using this flat iron my hairdresser could tell the difference-she asked me what I was doing cuz my hair felt stonger-MMmmm really I thought it felt that way too but dang she noticed-I'm sold on this flat iron--

I bet the more exspensive FHI's give the same result as this oneplus its great for curlscheck out some youtube vids on how to curl hair with a flat iron-curls with this last all day tooand its a nice change from straight---

I have curly hair and I lived on the east coast. first, i had gotten a corioliss straightener. that lasted literally, about 2 months before it just didn't work as well any more. frustrating! Then about a year alter i was searching for a really good flat iron and came upon this one and it had great reviews so i took my chance. ive had this now for almost a year and it still works perfect every time. i use the moroccan oil with it (which smells excellent btw!) and the highest heat for my hair. my hair is not damaged and i only straighten my hair about twice a month aside from my bangs which i straighten every day. you definitely cant go wrong with this straightener. My hair has changed texture over the years, i always had a hard time keeping it straight. i am mixed nationalities and would try to look for hair straighteners that worked best on african-like hair. I am mixed nationalities and so my hair is by far a really kinky tight curl, but its not a really nice flexible curly either. i need to use product to keep my curl nice and keep it from frizzing when i wear it down. I think thats important to know when considering a review from someone; what kind of hair they have. hair straighteners will work differently for all types of hair.

Buy FHI "PINK" Flat Iron Now

This straightener is just okay. It tends to snag hair a bit and I need to put the temperature much higher to get a result even close to the one I get with my new Babyliss.

Read Best Reviews of FHI "PINK" Flat Iron Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment