New Colorful Season #5

New Colorful Season #5This is a true herstyler. Exactly as the one they sell at the mall for a lot more money. This is a great seller. This is NOT a cheap knockoff product, or a used one. It comes in its own herstyler box too. I am very happy with the seller and the product. I have very curly hair, and when they demonstrated the herstyler at my mall, on my hair, I was very impressed. When she was done, she squirted my hair with water, and it stayed straight. The other day was the real test. I used it, (while it was pouring down rain outside), did my errands in the rain, and my hair stayed straight. You will love this product. I choose this seller, because her description of this product, was the same exact description they told me at the mall. I would order from this seller again. Which I will soon, my granddaughter has straight hair, and now she wants the curling iron. You will not be disappointed.

About 4 years ago my local mall sold these at a station for around $200 a piece! My friends mom happened to buy two for some special deal which was still an outrageous amount, but once we used them on our hair, not only was it perfectly straight but smooth and soft, you can even curl your hair with it, which I love doing because mine is so thick. After searching for a while for one of these straighteners for a while, not wanting to pay $200, I found them on amazon to my delight. For $35 deal! The color was perfect and came with the exact box and carrying case I remembered from a few years ago. Heats up super fast, has a dial for temperature, and doesn't fry your hair. It was at my door step sooner than the delivery date said, so an extra bonus to the seller :)

Buy New Colorful Season #5 Now

I tried this flat iron at the mall and was instantly amazed by the results. I'm someone who likes to do my research so I didn't purchase it right away. I was so excited when I saw it on here for so cheap! Unfortunately that's exactly what it was cheap! I was going over my hair like 5 times, slowly to get it smooth. Didn't even look nice by the time I was finished. After giving it a shot for a month I realized I wanted a different one. When I contacted the manufacturer they said there wasn't anything they could do because amazon sellers are in fact NOT Herstyler authorized dealers. I knew the price was too good to be true!

Read Best Reviews of New Colorful Season #5 Here

Great value for the best straightner I have found. I have very unruly, curly hair...these makes my hair super straight and shiny. Not only that, my hair stays straight all night (no matter what the weather)!

Want New Colorful Season #5 Discount?

I've been using this straightner for years and just had to replace it because I damaged the cord from winding it up everyday.

I love this straightner!

Save 89% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment