Cortex Black Platinium 1.25" (1 1/4") Black Series Tourmaline Ceramic 450F Flat Iron / Hair Straigh

Cortex Black Platinium 1.25' Black Series Tourmaline Ceramic 450F Flat Iron / Hair Straightener Dual Voltgae 110v-240vLove this flat iron. It really leaves hair smooth and silky feeling when finished. Curved edges also allow you to make curls and turn ends under with ease.

The 1 1/4" width is just wide enough for most general use. Has lasted and lasted even in a professional setting.

I like it. It gives my hair the same effect as my paul mitchell but ALOT cheaper. It snags my hair once in a while but nothing damageing. I would buy again.

Buy Cortex Black Platinium 1.25" (1 1/4") Black Series Tourmaline Ceramic 450F Flat Iron / Hair Straigh Now

Wonderful transaction, product works just fine as I expected, no issues here, would recommend seller to anyone, cortex is a versatile brand that works with all hair

Read Best Reviews of Cortex Black Platinium 1.25" (1 1/4") Black Series Tourmaline Ceramic 450F Flat Iron / Hair Straigh Here

I really like this brand of hair irons. Its usually the one I always buys. Couldn't find it at the store so I bought it here. The iron works perfectly and I love it. The problem was as soon as I open the box it was like if it wasn't glued right because the whole box broke open. I'm glad that the hair iron was and its in perfect condition.

Want Cortex Black Platinium 1.25" (1 1/4") Black Series Tourmaline Ceramic 450F Flat Iron / Hair Straigh Discount?

My friend has the same straightner and when I used hers I loved it. It made my hair silky smooth and straightned my roots. I was so excited to get the same strightner as her, so I made sure that I got the exact same straightner (model number and all that Jazz). I just used the straightner today and I wasnt happy. It did not have the same exact effect as my friends, and the number was different instead of being XTC model, (like it says in the description), the flat iron i got was the BTC model. I'm thinking about returning it and getting my money back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment