Revlon RV057 Perfect Heat 2-In-1 Straightener and Curling Iron with Ceramic

Revlon RV057 Perfect Heat 2-In-1 Straightener and Curling Iron with CeramicBought it and returned it the next day. Thought this combo was a good idea especially for travel, one less thing to pack. Quickly realized why this was so bad. First, the plates don't clamp down enough to straighten my hair and Second most importantly how easy it is to BURN yourself. since its also a curling iron it heats up around the whole area. Dont get your fingers too close or get too close trying to straighten the layer closest to your neck.. STAY AWAY FROM CURLING IRON/STRAIGTENER COMBOS!!!

I purchased this straightening iron today and boy am I disappointed. It doesn't completely close together so even with my THICK hair it hardly worked. After about 3 minutes of having it plugged in at the medium setting, thick, black smoke started coming out of the end. Save your money and purchase a better quality straightener. This piece of junk is going back tomorrow!

Buy Revlon RV057 Perfect Heat 2-In-1 Straightener and Curling Iron with Ceramic Now

When I first bought this product, I was it's biggest fan. Sure, it doesn't clamp tightly on your hair, but it did a good impromptu job. The whole thing pretty much fell apart on me--with the first thing to go being the lever that holds the straightener together when using the curling function. I was still able to use it, though, until this morning when I woke up and for no reason at all, the whole thing pretty much was broken in half.

Read Best Reviews of Revlon RV057 Perfect Heat 2-In-1 Straightener and Curling Iron with Ceramic Here

This straightener is completely terrible!! The plates don't close together completely so it only straightens your hair in random places. After using this, my hair looked worse than it did when I first woke up. The curling iron is just average. Do not buy this, it will NOT work.

Want Revlon RV057 Perfect Heat 2-In-1 Straightener and Curling Iron with Ceramic Discount?

I received this straightener/curling iron as a christmas present and it is the worst product ever. It smells like the plastic on it is burning, the straightener doesn't even clamp closed on my hair to straighten it . The locking device on it, is horrible, it takes several tries to get it to lock shut. It doesn't get anywhere hot enough even when put on 25. The curling iron doesn't clamp tight onto my hair either so I don't even get a decent semi curl out of it! When you do close it, you can clearly see a gap between into between the ceramic plates. Also the on/off button is right where you would lay your hand on the handle to hold the straightenter so you constantly have to check to make sure you didn't switch it off!

0 comments:

Post a Comment