sedu shortie iron

sedu shortie ironPros:

-It's decent quality,

-Good for travel, it is supposed to be dual voltage. It's very small and compact

-Because of it's size and quality it is a travel luxury. It would make a nice gift for someone who is always traveling.

-Good packaging

Cons:

-No adjustable heat, only on or off.

-Plates are fixed (the ends will touch first). Easy to damage your hair.

-Not nearly as effective as a full sized straighter.

-Too expensive

It is 3.5 stars overall, but as I'm the first reviewer I will give sedu the benefit of rounding up to 4 stars.

Also, if you can be bothered buy at , they give better deals there. They do not treat the amazon customers to the same promotions. :(

I am finding this Sedu "shortie" to be an excellent product. The mall hairdresser cut my hair much shorter than I wanted and I needed something to "tide me over" until it grew longer. I saw this on the Internet and immediately purchased it and found it to be more than satisfactory. Follow the directions in using it and you will not be sorry. For curls just flip it at the end and the results will be excellent. Within a couple of months when my hair grows longer I plan to purchase the larger one and use my "shortie" for touch-ups and travel. I am receiving many compliments on my "new hair do" and I am very pleased that I purchased this product.

Buy sedu shortie iron Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment