Chi 1" inch Flat Iron Original Pink Stardust Limited Edition Ceramic Flat iron for silky smooth hai

Chi 1' inch Flat Iron Original Pink Stardust Limited Edition Ceramic Flat iron for silky smooth hair. Straighten, Curl, Flip, Style with FREE iron guard included in the box.This happened to be my second Chi straightener. The first one I had I bought 6 years ago and it was the 1" black chi...It worked well until a few months ago when it accidently got water damaged. I knew Immediately I would have to buy a new one. I searched amazon and came across this chi and I thought of course how cute it was..I bought it and I'm so happy I did. It performs exactly if not better than my previous chi! Plus it is very cute ;) It does have extreme heat but that is to be expected. I would definetly recommend this to anyone needing a straightener that doesn't take long to use and is simple as well to use.

0 comments:

Post a Comment