Conair 2013HTCS Hype Hair Ultra-Hot Gold Straightening Comb

Conair 2013HTCS Hype Hair Ultra-Hot Gold Straightening CombThe Conair 2013HCS Hype Hair Straightening Comb is a very good product. When I first got the comb, I was little put off because it and the packaging said "Hype Hair" and Conair wasn't on it at all. I thought it was some kind of bait and switch deal and I was going to send it back. However, upon further investigation(looked at the tags and labels) I saw that the comb was indeed made by Conair.

Anyway, the comb does a really good job of straightening. It heats up quickly(takes about a minute) and can get really hot. FYI, the settings go from 1-25. I usually have the comb at the 18-20 range because I have really thick, course hair but anything higher than that would be dangerous. Like I said, this comb gets really hot. The comb is not too large so it's easy to handle and use. The button and dial placement is good(placed at the top and not at the side) and doesn't really get in the way like other heated hair appliances that I've used. The cord could be a tad bit longer though.

All in all this is a nice product.

This straightening comb doesn't get as hot as I expected. I just wanted to use it in between hair do's. The humidity is horrible where I live. I have naturally wavy/curly hair and after sweating my hair starts to get wavy again after it has been flat ironed. I wanted to use this as a means just to touch my hair up. It did not straightened my hair at all, didn't seem to get hot enough.

Buy Conair 2013HTCS Hype Hair Ultra-Hot Gold Straightening Comb Now

I have long hair that is half processed and half natural and I just felt like it didn't get hot enough. My edges are very curly and my stylist has no issue getting them straight with a stove straightening comb; there is a turbo option but still just doesn't do it for me.

My hair is really soft so its not hard to straighten but find that I am better off using a flat iron for my hair.

Read Best Reviews of Conair 2013HTCS Hype Hair Ultra-Hot Gold Straightening Comb Here

I have used hot combs all my life and you have to know the ins and outs of using such a product in order to make it user friendly this is not. The controls are in the wrong place where you cannot avoid turning the product off when gripping and using, try again.

Want Conair 2013HTCS Hype Hair Ultra-Hot Gold Straightening Comb Discount?

I have really long and curly hair, it takes me at least two hours to get it straight. The comb is really nice and this is a really good hot comb with a very high setting. The only downside to it is for people who have a lot of hair like me, that I wished it was longer, about another half to catch the rest of it, it would be faster to do my hair. And if the teeth were longer, then it would be the best hot comb in the world. But for the price and the quality it is a good deal and would order it again, if it would break. My last comb lasted six and a half years before it fell apart. I have this comb for a while now and it is doing what I have paid for and not burning my hair into ashes.

Save 5% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment