Panasonic Nano-e Nano Care Hair Dryer EH-NA94-G Green | AC100V 50/60Hz (Japan Model)

Panasonic Nano-e Nano Care Hair Dryer EH-NA94-G Green | AC100V 50/60HzI thought that all hair dryers are the same but this little guy packs a punch. My hair is really thick so I've always given up fully drying it until I used this thing. It really felt like one of those old timey salon air dryers you sit under as it really dries your hair!

The down side is that being a Japanese model, it uses 100 volts so while it may "fit" into an AMerican adapter, you can easily break or burn out your blow dryer if you don't use a voltage transformer to convert your electricity down to 100Volts. Seeing how I paid a hefty price for this (bought it on Rakuten for a little less than on Amazon) I want my drier to last for a long time.

...or maybe not since it seems like Panasonic has EH-95 model slated for June 2013 :D Still I wouldn't risk starting a fire in my bathroom because the fan's going at 20% higher speed than it should be so I got a cheap transformer from Amazon so I can use this for a long time! Once you switch to this dryer you'll never go back to crappy American ones that either don't dry your hair or weigh a million pounds.

When I use this, I can feel my hair is smooth than normal hair dryer. I will recommend to friends.

Buy Panasonic Nano-e Nano Care Hair Dryer EH-NA94-G Green | AC100V 50/60Hz (Japan Model) Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment