HOLLYWOOD BEAUTY Olive Oil Shine Moisturizer Shine and Moisturizer in One Step 12oz/355ml

HOLLYWOOD BEAUTY Olive Oil Shine Moisturizer Shine and Moisturizer in One Step 12oz/355mlHorrible for my hair. It made it greasy and frizzy. It smelled absolutely amazing though which is why I considered purchasing it in the first place. It contains a lot of mineral oil which I later found is terrible for your hair. I wouldn't use it to moisturize daily I would only use it for the fragrance and very rarely.

My hair hated this moisturizer! I put some on my waves then about 15 minutes later, my hair was itchy and it was hard not to mess up my waves from scratching. The smell was great though, very pleasant and the shine was there too. Would I purchase this again, definitely not but my order arrived quickly.

Buy HOLLYWOOD BEAUTY Olive Oil Shine Moisturizer Shine and Moisturizer in One Step 12oz/355ml Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment