RoadPro RPSC-818 12V Hair Dryer/ Defroster with Folding Handle

RoadPro RPSC-818 12V Hair Dryer/ Defroster with Folding HandleFirst I need to state that I'm not using this 12v "hairdryer" for hair, or deicing a windshield. I'm using it to clear up the dew that settles on the objective of a large amateur telescope, so I only need to warm it up slightly. Therefore, I'm not really putting it to any stressful use. It's a good thing as this blower is not really a solidly built piece of equipment. In fact, it should be handled with care as it is a bit flimsy. It gets warm, not hot. It blows gently, not hard. It has only a simple on-off. Folding the handle seems to be prone to causing the rear housing to separate from the rest of the blower, so don't do it! If dropped from a handheld height onto a hard surface I'm sure you will find it irrepairably dead. BUT! It's darned cheap, in build along with price. Obviously, I got what I paid for.

My wifes RoadPro 818 died within a month. It started smoking and the switch melted.

Buy RoadPro RPSC-818 12V Hair Dryer/ Defroster with Folding Handle Now

I ride motorcycle and camp out frequently. Most campgrounds provide a 110-volt outlet in the restroom, but at rallies, they can be a very popular commodity involving a long wait in line! This 12-volt hairdryer actually works, and although it takes longer to dry my (short) hair, it does the job adequately and I can get on with my day. For longer hair, it would not work as well, but I can honestly recommend it for short hair styles.

Read Best Reviews of RoadPro RPSC-818 12V Hair Dryer/ Defroster with Folding Handle Here

Very disappointed with this item. It does not even blow enough air to move your hair, u would be better off turning on the car heater or a/c. This should not even be compared to a hair dryer or a car heater as described. Don't waste your money.

Want RoadPro RPSC-818 12V Hair Dryer/ Defroster with Folding Handle Discount?

Its pretty small compared to normal hair dryers and doesn't blow much heat out. I mean the air coming out is pretty hot, but a weak flow of air. It doesn't do much as a defroster and it broke the second day I used it. ( Not safe because the wires burnt up and even caught fire for a second on the inside.) Im telling you don't buy this.

Save 26% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment