Royale 1" Giraffe Nano Tourmaline Ceramic Ionic Flat Iron / Hair Straightener Styler

Royale 1' Giraffe Nano Tourmaline Ceramic Ionic Flat Iron / Hair Straightener StylerI ordered this after seeing it displayed for almost triple this price at a trade show. I was very suprised to see the price difference and love the one I have. The straightener works just as described. I use it to curl and straighten my hair. The curls hold all day and they do not with a curling iron. If you have fine hair that does not curl this is the item for you. The vurling takes some practice but it works! Thank you for saving us money on this item!!

I bought this for my wife after seeing a demonstration in the mall. I was a bit scared of buying a cheaper version on Amazon, but I have been very happy with it so far and the product delivered was the same one described on Amazon.

My wife was very excited and has been using it for a couple months now. It took her a few uses to really get the hang of it, but she's got it down now and can flatten all of her hair in 15-25 minutes now (~40 minutes while learning how to use it).

It seems like the main difference between this one and what is offered in the mall is the lifetime warranty and other benefits you pay extra for in the mall. Those might be worth it if you truly believe that this is the flat iron that you will use for the rest of your life (or 15 years). But as this was my wife's first flat iron, we weren't so sure about it. So far it has been great. Hopefully it will continue working for many more years.

Buy Royale 1" Giraffe Nano Tourmaline Ceramic Ionic Flat Iron / Hair Straightener Styler Now

I purchased the Royale Straightner for a Christmas gift and received quickly and was very happy with the item. It is the same item my daughter wanted at the mall which sells for alot higher than what I bought it for at Amazon. This was my first experience at Amazon and I would definately buy from them again.

Read Best Reviews of Royale 1" Giraffe Nano Tourmaline Ceramic Ionic Flat Iron / Hair Straightener Styler Here

Hair! I love it! Different styles i love it! Good products, i love it! Too bad im cheap! I was constantly buying straightening irons that were $20 and stop working after a year. So i finally decided to "invest" in this Royale cermaic iron with this pretty print on it. I watch many youtube videos on hair and in this praticular video i constantly seen this woman use this iron and her hair was all natrual and this straightener gave her no issues with straightening out her coils to blend well with her straight weave. So i decided to get one of my own and i love it! I can change the degrees up too 450° for my weave and bring it down to 140° for my easily damaged hair, the ceramic doesnt stain so it will continously look new. It arrived a day before amazon said it would. And if you have no idea at all how to use a cermaic iron it gives you a video and plenty of direction. (In the begining of this review where i said i love changing my hair, i meant that i like curly one day straight the next,and this iron will have me looking like i go to the shop every day!) any questions? Girl or boy just buy it and see for yourself!

Want Royale 1" Giraffe Nano Tourmaline Ceramic Ionic Flat Iron / Hair Straightener Styler Discount?

This is a wonderul iron. It's the best I've seen yet in my 30+ years of cosmetology. I call this quality at it's best.

0 comments:

Post a Comment