Conair Infiniti Instant Heat Ceramic 1" Straightener Model #Cs31

Conair Infiniti Instant Heat Ceramic 1' Straightener Model #Cs31Heats up in less than a minute. The swivel cord is great, and the travel bag is heat resistant so you can put a hot straightener away when you are finished. LCD display quickly shows the heat setting. I did not have to go over my hair. Once or twice is all and it stays straight for the entire day sometimes even two! Outside does not get very hot, but ceramic plates heat quickly and evenly. Best straightener I've used!

Update 8.15.09: 2 years later and still going strong! I use the bag to rest my straightener when it is heating up and when I put it down during use to protect my counter top. It has 4 heat settings to choose from. I usually go to the second level, but if I need to do my hair in less than 10 minutes, I just raise it up one.

Save 58% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment