Panasonic KURUKURU Low-Noise Dryer BLUE EH-KA15-A (Japan Import)

Panasonic KURUKURU Low-Noise Dryer BLUE EH-KA15-AIt would be a great product, but because of the difference between Japan and US electric, it gets so hot you can't use it. I couldn't even finish using it on my hair ONCE--it burned my hand and hair. They refunded my money, but need to quit selling it. They already know about this problem and I guess figure not everyone will make the effort to get their money back. Its a scam.

I basically purchased this because I wanted something low noise, and for that it is great. It doesn`t style my hair I still have to use a flat iron, but it does dry it easily and quickly. I liked that it is not heavy at all.

Buy Panasonic KURUKURU Low-Noise Dryer BLUE EH-KA15-A (Japan Import) Now

This doesn't have English instructions, but way back in the 70's I had one some what like it so it didn't matter.

Read Best Reviews of Panasonic KURUKURU Low-Noise Dryer BLUE EH-KA15-A (Japan Import) Here

It worked well while it lasted & for what it was worth. The heat from the dryer combined with the heat that my hair holds was not a good combo for this dryer which cause the bristles on the brush to melt. Needless to say, I had to upgrade. Hopefully I will get the bang for my buck!

Want Panasonic KURUKURU Low-Noise Dryer BLUE EH-KA15-A (Japan Import) Discount?

This is not good becuse of it has a sound when it runs,and i do not like it. That is my opinion

0 comments:

Post a Comment