Amika Professional 3 Piece Hair Curler and Flat Iron Set, Zebra

Amika Professional 3 Piece Hair Curler and Flat Iron Set, ZebraPurchased this thinking that the flat iron was also included as pictured. It was not! The packaging was not what was shown either, total different packaging.

This product is the best for flat ironing. I love to curl my hair and decided to buy the set. I bleach my hair and also have naturally super curly hair. Every stylist who does my hair cannot get it straight. Amika is by far the best I came across. It adds moisture as you iron it. Beautiful curls with the curler and you can also curl with the flat iron. So to save money just buy the flat iron unless you want different size curls. I love the amika product and will buy no other till someone convinces me. I've tried other brands such as chi, ionica, and a few others that don't even compare. Every product makes something good and amika is amazing for frizzy, curly, or uncontrollable hair during styling. I received both the 3 piece curler, flat iron, styling clips and gloves for only $200 ish. Good product for dried out or hard to manage hair.

Buy Amika Professional 3 Piece Hair Curler and Flat Iron Set, Zebra Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment