Ghd 00235 Classic Styler, 1 Inch

Ghd 00235 Classic Styler, 1 InchAfter reading all the cautionary tales about fakes I ordered this gift for my wife directly from Amazon to avoid the problem of unscrupulous sellers. To our dismay the item Amazon shipped us appears to be a counterfeit since we can't register it on ghd's site. Also, the box says that it was "Manufactured in P.R.C." whereas everything else I've read says the real ones are made in South Korea. I'm very disappointed that Amazon doesn't have better control over its supply chain. Caveat Emptor!

I had some concern that this iron was counterfeit. I had purchased knockoff CHI irons (unbeknownst to me) on this site before. Fortunately, as I found, GHD has a verification tool on their site. Take the time to register your iron there to make sure it's not a fake As far as the iron itself, it is a sturdy, quality iron that heats up lightning fast. It even has a beep to let you know it's ready to go. I especially love the 30 minute, automatic shut-off feature, a must for forgetful people like me ;)

Buy Ghd 00235 Classic Styler, 1 Inch Now

I'm so glad I finally bit the bullet and purchased the ghd straightener! I had been eying it for years on Sephora, but could never shell out that much money. Needless to say, I was really excited to find it for a discounted price on Amazon. I was really skeptical after reading mixed reviews and warnings about receiving fakes. The straightener I got is completely legit and I was able to register it on the ghd website with no problems.

I have very thick, wavy, medium-length hair. With my old straightener (a Remington Wet 2 Straight) I'd have to put it on the highest setting to get any results. In turn, I got tons of split ends, and my hair looked dry, frizzy, and damaged. The second I walked out the door, my hair would immediately begin to poof up again (I live in the Southhello, humidity!). With the ghd straightener, there are no heat settings. It heats up in seconds and automatically adjusts to the meet the needs of your hair. I was amazed at how it glided so easily throughout my hair and left my thick, wavy hair pin straight after 1 pass, instead of 3 or 4 (or 5) like my old straightener. My hair doesn't get snagged anymore! Instead, I'm left with shiny, silky, and healthy straight hair. Even my boyfriend noticed the difference the first time I used it! I was also impressed that it stayed completely straight after spending time outside in 90% humidity.

I am extremely pleased with this and it completely exceeds my expectations. I hope this lasts a long time!

Read Best Reviews of Ghd 00235 Classic Styler, 1 Inch Here

With all the reviews, I was concerned about getting a fake. I just received my flat iron and went to the GHD site. I registered the flat iron with no problem and I also verified the link of this seller with the ghd URL validator (). It came back as: "This is a valid site. Approved United Kingdom seller. Be aware that an adaptor may be required for use outside of United Kingdom." The one I got does not need an adapter for the US. Hope this helps!

Want Ghd 00235 Classic Styler, 1 Inch Discount?

The GHD works wonders on my hair. I have naturally wavy hair that can be difficult to straighten but this product takes care of business. I am definitely hooked definitely worth the money.

Save 41% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment