Titanium Straightener 1.5 Inch

Titanium Straightener 1.5 InchThis product works well, heats up quickly & shuts off automatically, which is a great safety feature & it comes with it's own free travel bag. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great straightener for home or for travel.

Just got this product and I love it. I am an African American woman and am very weary about what I use on my hair. You have to wait a bit for it to heat up but it's says you have to wait in the user guide. It took pretty much one time thru and my hair was straight. It left my hair straight and silky soft. I did not feel like my hair was burning like with other products. (I don't have naturally curly hair, my hair pretty much average).

Buy Titanium Straightener 1.5 Inch Now

I really love this straightener,It comes within pretty pouch. we can use that pouch during straitening to put flat iron as it is hot. My hair becomes smooth after straightening.We can also curl our hair using this product.But one sad thing is , my hair'll be straight only for 2 days after that it looses its straightness and after one wash everything goes away.

Read Best Reviews of Titanium Straightener 1.5 Inch Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment