QOD MAX OrganiQ Brazilian Keratin - 1 liter bottle

QOD MAX OrganiQ Brazilian Keratin - 1 liter bottleI can't rate this product highly enough!! I have very long, tightly curled ethnic hair as do my 2 daughters. I was able to use this product to straighten our hair and was very, very pleased. The OrganiQ is formaldehyde free so I felt much better using it on my children. No fumes either!!! We were able to rinse out after a few minutes and our hair was very silky, soft and straight.

I love this product and would recommend it to anyone that spends a lot of time and money on blowdrying and flat iroening their hair.

I definitely intend to buy again when the huge liter bottle runs out.

I tried many kinds of hair keratin .... This one is the best ever ... Me and my friend have tried it over our different kind of hair and it is excellent with all of us

Buy QOD MAX OrganiQ Brazilian Keratin - 1 liter bottle Now

First off, I am Asian, with wavy (not curly) hair that has more volume than I'd like. Hair also sometimes frizzes on a humid day

I love this product! My hair was previously rebonded. I stopped rebonding my hair because it was so damaging, and use this product instead.

Pros

My hair is super soft after I shampooed--and there were no tangles! Normally, my rebonded hair gets super tangled when I shampoo.

No falling hair when I shampoo. I usually check the number of strands that fall whenever I shampoo. Everytime I do BKT (Brazilian Keratin Treatment), there is definitely less breakage. Sometimes I know when the BKT is due again because there is more falling hair

The more times you use this treatment, the better and longer the effect. The first time I used it, it was "OK", not too pleased. (Maybe I did not know how to use it at first?) So I did the treatment again after 2 weeks. Then I needed another treatment after 2 months, then another treatment after 4 months. So the more you do this treatment, the longer the time between treatments. Now its been 5 months since my last treatment and my hair is still ok. Maybe its the keratin getting fused to your hair after so many treatments.

This reduced the volume of my hair and I love that! There even came a point when I looked for volumizing products because I had too little volume. But I forgot about it, thinking that my hair will have more volume as the treatment wears off.

This reduced the styling time for my hair--hair dries much faster and I only need 1 pass straightening iron to curve my hair at the ends. When I've cut off all the hair that has been rebonded, I reckon my hair will be wash and wear.

-Best of all, there is no waiting time for this product--you can wash your hair 30 minutes after treatment. With other brands like coppola and zene progress, you can't rinse your hair--the product has to stay on for 2-3 days--grossss!!!!

-cheaper to do the BKT treatment yourself, cos salon BKT treaments can cost $200-300.

Cons:

-some people like the chocolate scent, but I don't. I think QOD red (strawberry scent) will smell fresher.

-the treatment requires 410 to 450degrees fahrenheit (232 celsius), which can be damaging to fine hair--adjust accordingly (you can use 420F for fine hair). Zene progress is not as good as QOD, but you can do BKT at 356degrees fahrenheit (180celsius).

-the results are not as dramatic as in the websites--then again, none of the BKT treatments have the results that are as good as they post in the websites. Results vary--if you have super curly hair, then you might try rebonding first, and then follow up with this treament, because BKT will at least minimize the damage that rebonding caused.

Its hard to iron the hair at the back of your head cos you can't see if it's straight (same with all BKT products). So it's better to do this with friends (they do your hair and you do theirs). Me and my friends have a BKT session every 3 months or so--beauty and bonding time! ;-)

Read Best Reviews of QOD MAX OrganiQ Brazilian Keratin - 1 liter bottle Here

I will never perm my hair again. The only problem I have is no one can flat-iron my hair and get the product to bond as wellas I can on someone else's hair. Best result, do this overnight. When you wake up, flat iron your hair quickly and wash with a sulfate free shampoo.

Want QOD MAX OrganiQ Brazilian Keratin - 1 liter bottle Discount?

I got it to share with my sister. My hair is stubborn and a little wavy. This product takes about 1-2 hours to get it done. I don't mind spend 2 hours on it but the effect is minimal. I have short hair, so I thought maybe it would work better on my sister's long hair. Her hair is a little smoother and straight, but definitely not like the pictures I saw on web. However, there are tons of 5 star review about this product. I tried 2 times, just don't get the effect!

0 comments:

Post a Comment