Thermal Shiny Str8 (Normal/Tinted) from Rusk

Thermal Shiny Str8 from RuskBuyer beware!!! I have used the Thermal Shiny Str8 several times (this would be my third touch up). It's a fantastic product. But if you buy through Amazon, make sure it's coming from Sleekhair.com because they guarantee their product integrity. My most recent kit came from "Raging Success"; I didn't realize it, but the step 1 (most damaging step) was so old, it had oxidized. There was a ring of brown around the jar that I didn't realize meant that the chemical was compromised. All seemed fine, application to rinse, until I blew my hair dry. Folks, I was literally STANDING IN MY HAIR!!! I have never seen breakage like that in my life! It even broke off the bottom four inches of my hair in places where I didn't even have chemical (I only touched up my new growth). That product was so degraded that it was like battery acid as it rinsed out of my hair, enough to melt it right out. Oh, by the way, just so that you know, my hair was in the greatest shape it has been in in years and was growing out beautifully. Just came back from having my hair cut off from the middle of my back to my shoulders. Have to now grow it out all over again..it will be years before it's where it was. I also have little stumps of hair all over the top of my head (crown) that are about 1 and a half inches long. Unbelievable. Get the product, it's truely wonderful; takes forever (3-6 hours depending on how much hair you're doing) but it's well worth it; touch up is only every 6 months or so, but get it from a reputable company that won't sell you old, compromised product just to get it off their shelves. Unbelievably poor company integrety.

I had very frizzy hair that use to break all the time and couldn't get it to grow past shoulders from breakage. I did this treatment myself and loved loved loved the results. I did it for the second time a year later. My hair is now almost to my butt. No frizz or struggling with hair. I just did it for my mom last month and she loves the results as well. Be sure to follow directions carefully.

Buy Thermal Shiny Str8 (Normal/Tinted) from Rusk Now

I have used this product 3 times in the past 2 years with great results each time. I have very curly hair and have always wanted it straight. Prepare for a full day to apply this, and definitely do not try it aloneit is not easily done yourself. The results are worth the effort.

Read Best Reviews of Thermal Shiny Str8 (Normal/Tinted) from Rusk Here

it is the first time in my life i invest my money in something really works , it actually made my hair so soft straight in a natural way and very shiny , i promise you you wont regret it just try it and see for yourself.

Want Thermal Shiny Str8 (Normal/Tinted) from Rusk Discount?

I have curly hair and for more that 25 years I had try great Salon and Famous Stylers and differents straightener products. Since I began using this product twice a year y forgot what is to go to a Salon or use a blow dryer. I just dry my hair a littler bit with the wind and then use a flat iron and my hair is all straight. Is the only real long-term option for eliminate your curls.

0 comments:

Post a Comment