Andis Tourmaline Nano-Ceramic Clamp Flat Iron

Andis 67175 Tourmaline Nano-Ceramic Clamp Flat Iron, 2 InchThis purchase was a huge disappointment. I just got this straightener less than a week ago, and already, the black paint or whatever it is on the plates have already begun to chip off. I've considered returning it, but would be at a loss for the shipping since this thing is only 20 bucks. Regardless, I would not recommend this product to anyone since it could not even hold up for a week. I am so disappointed. What a waste of money.

i have to say that the iron did a great job in straightening my hair! i'm african american and my hair stayed straight in the rain and in humidity! but it didn't burn my hair like other irons i used and didn't have that burning hair smell. for that i would give it 4 stars. but like another user, my iron started to chip also! i just purchased it last week and used it once on relaxed hair that was blown straight first. so i would give it 2 stars for that. also the iron started to chip in on the top plate in one area, making me think that the iron gets too hot in that once spot.

Buy Andis Tourmaline Nano-Ceramic Clamp Flat Iron Now

I recently received this flat iron in the mail and I must say that I was extremely impressed. I left it to heat up and literally blinked once and it was ready to go! I have very fine, wavy hair that frizzes at the mention of moisture. This product instantly smoothed and straightened my hair without the need to go over the hair more than once. To top it all off, this 23 dollar flat iron comes with a 5 YEAR WARRENTY! I had to do a double take when I read this in the package. My sister had also just purchased a $ Chi iron from the mall and I had to rub this great value in her face (I did tell her to wait and I could get her a much better price on the same if not similar product) I am extremely happy with the performance and overall design of this product.

Read Best Reviews of Andis Tourmaline Nano-Ceramic Clamp Flat Iron Here

Within 30 days of buying, the paint is coming off of the inside. This means the paint comes off on my daughter's hair. Unsafe! Don't waste your time on this unit, very POOR quality.

Want Andis Tourmaline Nano-Ceramic Clamp Flat Iron Discount?

I bought this appliance because it received good reviews. Well I used it three times and the coating from the inside started flaking off. It would stick to my hair and was a pain to remove. Once the coating comes off, it doesn't slide down the strands smoothly and will pull at your hair.

I won't buy this brand again. I guess you get what you pay for.

0 comments:

Post a Comment