Sultra 50000 The Seductress Curl Wave and Straight Ceramic Iron, 1 Inch

Sultra 50000 The Seductress Curl Wave and Straight Ceramic Iron, 1 InchThis is the best hair product I have laid my hands on! I have straight, thick, hip length Asian hair. It could never hold a curl for more than 30 minutes without additional help from hairspray... But who wants stone hard hair anyway? The curls I create with this tool would last at least 2 days (I wash my hair every other day). The technique use to curl hair is simple once you get the hang of it. I actually learned from YouTube.com.

As far as straighten, it also does the job. Although my hair is straight, it does get a little poofy at towards the bottom. The seductress totally tames every strand and makes my hair have a wonderful shine.

I have not tried to use this product to wave my whole head, so I can't say much about that. I did, however, tried it on a few sections of my hair and it looked good. I just got lazy with it.

So overall, the Sultra Seductress deliver what I had hoped for, and it is worth the money (I've spent hundreds of dollars on below par but cheaper products that when added up equals to more than the amount of this multi-use product). I do always recommend using a heat protectant when using any kind of heating tool.

P.S.

I would like to add that I did not purchase this from Amazon, but at another beauty store. I'd just like to add my review in this product is not getting the attention it deserves. GOOD LUCK!!!

I love this hair straightener. I have thick, wavy hair that used to frizz after it was straightened halfway through the day. With the seductress, I don't have to worry about that and my hair stays straight the whole day. I recommend this and it's definitely worth the money.

Buy Sultra 50000 The Seductress Curl Wave and Straight Ceramic Iron, 1 Inch Now

I have alot of really thick, long wavy/frizzy/curly-ish hair that has been a real pain to straighten. Before I had a cheaper hair straightener which worked, but took almost an hour to straighten and even then, would be wavy by the end of the day. I'd usually end up just not doing my hair entirely and it would just go into a pony tail. The first time I used this straightener, it took me under 10 minutes to do my hair. Needless to say, I straighten my hair a LOT more these days because it's so easy and leaves my hair the way I want it all day long! It's well worth the money!

Read Best Reviews of Sultra 50000 The Seductress Curl Wave and Straight Ceramic Iron, 1 Inch Here

I previously had a Chi that worked just "ok". I'm always a stickler for price, and knew that the next iron I owned needed to be a good one, and good ones can be pricey. I have this crazy cow lick that my old iron just wouldn't flatten. The Sultra DOES flatten it! This iron gets so much hotter than my other one ever did. Love this iron!

Want Sultra 50000 The Seductress Curl Wave and Straight Ceramic Iron, 1 Inch Discount?

I HIGHLY recommend buying this straightener if you are looking for a long-lasting, high quality, hair preserving straightener.

I bought this straightener 3 years ago at Sephora and although it was more expensive than I was wanting to spend, it has been worth it. It heats up very fast and beeps to let you know it is hot. It straightens my hair quickly and evenly. I usually only spend 3-5 minutes straitening in the morning with it. It leaves your hair looking professionally straightened (And I am REALLY bad at using straighteners) and lasts until you wash your hair again.

The best part about the Sultra straightener is that it doesn't leave your hair looking fried or damaged. Over the past 3 years that I've used it, my hair has become much more healthy and vibrant looking compared to how it used to look after using lesser quality straighteners.

The Sultra is also really easily to maneuver as it is light-weight, slick, and the cord easily twists around as you go through different sides of your head.

Overall, I was VERY pleased with this product. It lasted much longer than any other straightener I've ever had (most have only lasted a year or so), and it was producing high quality results the whole time I had it. After three years of use, mine is finally broken (it just stopped heating up a week ago), and I have already ordered a new one on Amazon.

Save 35% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment